This website contains affiliate links in some posts. By clicking a link and making a purchase, we may receive a commission. There is no extra cost to you. This method allows us to maintain this website and generate an income from advertisers. Thank you for your support!
What Information Do We Collect and How Is This Information Used?
1. We may receive and store information that you voluntarily submit through the Website for the purpose of subscribing to the Website to receive newsletters, or for the purpose of leaving comments on blog posts. Examples of information collected for this purpose are your name, email address and website URL. This information is only captured when you voluntarily enter or opt-in and enter this information for collection.
2. We may receive and store certain types of usage-related information when you interact with the Website, including but not limited to, your computer’s IP address and browser information. The information we collect is used to customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor.
4. The Website uses Google Analytics to track statistics regarding our audience and Website traffic. No personally identifiable information is transferred from the Website to Google Analytics. For more information on Google Analytics privacy policies, please visit this site.
5. This Website engages in sponsored campaigns with various influencer networks, brands, and agencies. All sponsored content is duly disclosed in accordance with the FTC’s requirements. From time to time, these sponsored campaigns utilize tracking pixels (aka web beacons), which may contain cookies to collect data regarding usage and audience. This information is collected by the sponsoring company to track the results of the campaign. No personally identifiable information collected by the Website is used in conjunction with these tracking pixels.
7. The Rainwoman is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and links to Amazon.com. As part of this Amazon Associates program, the Website will post customized links, provided by Amazon, to track the referrals to their website. This program utilizes cookies to track visits for the purposes of assigning commission on these sales.
Third-Party Use of Personal Information
Your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications. Information that does not identify you personally may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Will We Share the Personal Information It Collects?
We will not sell, distribute, or reveal users’ email addresses or other personal information without their consent. This does not include third-party partners, such as those listed above.
Modification or Deletion of Personal Information
You can decline to submit personal information at any time. If you decline, we may not be able to continue to provide service to you. You may request deletion of your personal information by sending an email to Becky@therainwoman.com, but in some cases, we may be required to keep your information by law. In such a case, it would no longer be active and would be kept separately in an archive.
Enough of the mumbo jumbo. In plain English:
You may come across an affiliate link on a post or page. Affiliate links mean I might make a dollar but you won’t pay any more for the product.
Any and ALL opinions or reviews on this site are mine and mine alone. If a company sends me a product to review trust that my review is going to be totally unbiased. That’s how I roll.
Your privacy is safe with me – I’m not going to sell or harvest your email address.
Please do not copy posts in their entirety to publish at your site. Feel free, however, to post a short excerpt with a link back to read the full post here. I’m even open to trading guest posts if I’m in a good mood – which is most of the time! Call me, maybe?
Nothing here is meant to diagnose any medical condition (just in case I mention something medical) and you are urged to visit your personal medical professional. So see your doctor if you want to go on a diet or stop cooking noodles. Use whatever I spout off about at your own risk. I assume no responsibility and will move to another planet should you lose a limb trying to replicate anything I’ve already done. No worries, you’ll probably be fine. I’m just taking no chances!
This site is meant to be a positive influence so I moderate comments. ALL comments. I ain’t running a democracy here, folks…It’s my Kingdom and I’m the Queen. It’s a drama-free zone and I have no tolerance for it at my age. I got out of high school a LONG time ago. If I don’t want it out there it won’t get approved. PERIOD. If you have a problem with that then I’d advise you to move along – nothing to see here!
And, to repeat:
“We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by advertising and links to Amazon.com. As part of this Amazon Associates program, the Website will post customized links, provided by Amazon, to track the referrals to their website. This program utilizes cookies to track visits for the purposes of assigning commission on these sales.”